I love to shop online – especially when the alternative is trying to shop with kids in tow – it makes life so much easier! (For a good laugh about shopping with kids, click here). I also love a good deal and somewhere along the way in my online shopping, bargain-seeking adventures, I signed up for the daily Pick Your Plum email and I’m so glad I did. If you haven’t heard about Pick Your Plum, it’s a site that posts daily deals of crafty goodness – quality notions, jewelry-making supplies & more! Here’s an excerpt from their site:
- We have limited supplies on some of the most swank supplies. We have agents out in the field who find killer deals on high quality products.
- We delicately slap prim-o crafting supplies on our site at a stellar price!
- We sell it ’til it’s gone or ’til time is up.
- You leave feeling like you just won Martha in a crafting contest.
- The supplies arrive in 7-8 shipping days and you’ve just picked your ‘plum’! Doesn’t it feel good?
So far, I’ve gotten some really cool stuff like this giant rick-rack variety pack
And this fun necklace with a “gun metal” finish
And there are many awesome things I’ve passed up…variety packs of fold over elastic, adorable cup cake baking cups, ruffled leg warmers for girls…as they say on their website, “Don’t blame us if you overdose. We only sell products we would use ourselves.” So once again, just something cool I’ve come across and thought I should share. Be sure to sign up for the daily alerts so you can get in on the deals as they’re posted!